Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This weeks training!

After my long run on Wednesday, I didn't really want to run at all on Thursday but because I am doing the silly run December challenge ....... I ran 1 mile on the treadmill after getting in late from my course.... that was bloody hard work!!!!!
Friday seen me feeling less tired and I banged out 5 miles on the treadmill with speed intervals in 45 mins.  I then went to the pool and I had the whole pool to myself was great and I did 1 mile in 42 minutes.  I was feeling pretty good.

Sat I managed to actually get out on the bike now its got a bit warmed and the ice has disappeared.  19.68 miles in 1.24.  I then ran 1.31 miles for the crazy December run challenge but it was good to do little brick session.

Sun was supposed to be my hill training day and also the club run but due to an night of drinking , I only got as far as running down the railway to pick up my car.  It was on this short journey my knee clunked big time.  I decided to rest for the day.

Monday I managed 3 mile run before  hours swim coaching.... knee didn't seem to bad.  Getting lots niggles at mo and I think its connected to my ankle.  My calves are really tight.

Tuesday I was on turbo trainer for 45 mins... 10 min warm up followed by 5 mins hard then 5 mins easy.  I jumped straight off the bike and did 1 mile only as my calves hurt and I am saving myself for my big run tomorrow.  I'm going to try running without the ankle support as it annoys me and I am hoping that my calves sort themselves out for tomorrow...... least I have a sports massage booked!

No comments: