Thursday, July 8, 2010

This weeks triathlon training

My son has now decided to attend circus school in Wookey hole so Tuesdays hve officially became hill work day..... mean have you ever been to Wookey Hole? Its very hilly place.  Tonights run was supposed to be a) recovery run after sundays trithlon and b) 6 miles but it ended up being a) extremely hard work b) 4 miles. Which ever direction I went there were just hills.  I finished up the run with some hill sprints ( as if I hadnt done enough?!) I chose this lovely short STEEP hill and ran up it FIVE times going further up it each time.
   http://connect.garmin.com/activity/39622501 


On Wedensday I went on the exercise bike which hopefully I will be replacing with a turbo trainer very soon.  I spend 10 minutes on setting 5 then 6 then 7.  After 30 mins warm up I go on the highest resistance possible for 1 minute hardcore then 2 min or 3 minutes recovery for a further 20 mins.  I would prefer to be out there on the bike but with childcare issues the front room and happy hardcore is just as good. 

I am feeling a little stiff but am putting that down to all the tree swinging I did on Tuesday. 

1 comment:

meschee said...

ignore the spelling... its very early