Anyway lets look at 2010.......Apart from meeting some exceptional people who have shown me ongoing support and friendship and I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to you all. Meeting you at the tweet ups has been a major highlight.
I've ran 4 half marathons getting a pb of 1.53.53. I ran my first marathon in 4.41, my most personal challenge to date. I ran 5 10ks with a pb of 50.52. I completed 2 triathlons coming 7th lady in overall and 2 extreme hilly races totalling 14 competitions.
Luckily I've only had 1 injury, a sprained ankle from which I now feel fully recovered.
Goals for 2011- I have so far 6 paid events but there will be many more........
- To knock at least 20 mins off marathon time.
- To finish in the top 3 in my local triathlons.
- To complete Ironman 70.3 in a respectable time.
- To run 2011 km or 1250 miles in 2011.
- To swim 52 miles.
- To actually get that sub 50 10 k time, I've been so close.
- To compete in more extreme x country races
2009 was the beginning, 2010 was the warm up, 2011 I am turning up the heat and I am ready to rumble.